We’re looking for fun, mushroom-obsessed individuals to join our quickly growing Chaga fam! Interested in hearing more? Check out our open position below. 🙂
Executive Assistant to CEO
Part-time, opportunity for full-time
Renude — stripping classic beverages down to their nude, natural state and renewing them as healthy and delicious elixirs for the masses.
WTF is a Chagaccino?! With more and more people ordering their lattes at coffee shops every day, why isn’t there a better-for-you, upgraded coffee on the menu that’s both delicious and healthy?
Introducing the Chagaccino, a sugar-free, organic, keto and vegan coffee boost that’s barista-friendly and as easy to make as a mocha latte (and tastes better too). Each serving packs an effective dose of the world’s greatest adaptogen to support immunity, promote anti-aging, boost your energy without the jitters, and support stress relief… Oh yeah, and it’s delicious AF!
about the role
Renude’s Executive Assistant will provide direct support to our CEO by streamlining leadership communication and handling their day to day operations to ensure that they can focus more on their priorities and supporting the company at large.
A Day in the Life
- Support the CEO’s day-to-day management
- Represent the CEO in internal and external communication and meetings
- Manage the CEO’s schedule and company calendar
- Manage the CEO’s task list and ensure deadlines are met
- Plan and execute company events
- Taking ownership of various office projects as they arise
- Attend meetings, take notes, and keep records on behalf of the CEO
- Respond to emails
- Acute attention to detail
- An independent worker who knows how to be proactive
- Flexible and adaptable at all times
- A consistent and direct communicator
- 2+ years of work experience involving scheduling, coordinating, and/or customer service
- Strong proficiency with Google Suite including Calendar, Sheets, Docs, and Forms
- Customer-centric with strong client service orientation
- Available and accessible to the CEO during established office hours
- Must have a working vehicle and driver’s license
- Must have laptop to use for work
- Must live in Los Angeles, CA
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: $20/hr
- Type: Part-time, opportunity for full-time
- Hours: M-F (if part-time, it’ll be a morning shift)
- Location: West Hollywood, CA
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Executive Assistant to CEO”. Looking forward to hearing from you!