For many of us, the winter weather is here to stay for at least another month. We’re sharing our our most simple Chagaccino recipe to keep you warm and your immune system boosted until we’re out of the cold and flu season!
Chaga is known to be a powerhouse this time of year because of its immunomodulating properties, meaning it boosts your immunity when it’s compromised, and keeps it from otherwise being overactive. Helpful for people with overactive immune systems, like those with autoimmune diseases. With the times we’re living in, incorporating immunity boosting foods is a priority everyone can agree on!
Preparing a cafe-quality Chagaccino can be easier than running to your local coffee shop, no fancy machines required! By using your traditional coffee pot, Chemex, or french press, you can have a superfood-boosted coffee in minutes. Even better, the ingredients couldn’t be simpler, and the benefits speak for themselves:
- Gluten Free
- 750mg of Wild Foraged Chaga Mushroom
- Free of added sugars, only Monk Fruit for a little sweetness
- 1 Chagaccino packet
- 8-10 oz of hot brewed coffee
- Splash of your favorite plant-based creamer
- Add freshly brewed coffee to your favorite mug
- Add one packet of Chagaccino blend, stir to dissolve
- Add desired amount of plant-based milk or creamer, and mix! Optional: Froth plant-based milk before adding to your coffee!
This recipe is perfect for our simple coffee lovers, on-the-go busy moms, and coffee purist who like to let the flavor of their coffee shine through! Let us know what combination of coffee beans, preparation method, and milk you’re choosing to prepare a Chagaccino at home! Enjoy!